Listed here are a selection of recent publications and working papers by SPRI and SPRI-affiliated researchers. Click on the respective article link to access the abstract and learn more about the work.
- Cebotari, V., Mazzucato, V. and Appiah, E. (2017), A Longitudinal Analysis of Well-Being of Ghanaian Children in Transnational Families. (more info)
- Dangeot, A., de Neubourg, C. (2017), Measuring children’s deprivations in low-, middle- and high- income countries. (more info)
- de Neubourg, E., Borghans, L., Coppens, K. et al. (2017), Explaining Children’s Life Outcomes: Parental Socioeconomic Status, Intelligence and Neurocognitive Factors in a Dynamic Life Cycle Model. (more info)
- Karpati, J., de Neubourg, C. (2017), Child Poverty Measurement and Monitoring in the Context of SDG1.1 and SDG1.2. (more info)
- Wellbeing of Children in Kosovo (UNSCR1244): Poverty and Deprivation Among Children using the Multiple Overlapping Deprivation Analysis (MODA) – Chris de Neubourg, Elise de Neubourg, Céline Felix, Virginie Reboul, Romina Safojan and Julia Karpati (Direct link)