Kenya, a country of many contrasts, from its landscape to demographics, and more so its social and economic inequalities, is now trailblazing in its efforts to monitor national progress in improving the wellbeing of all its citizens. Using UNICEF’s Multiple Overlapping Deprivation Analysis (MODA) approach, SPRI Global was delighted to once again collaborate with the Kenyan National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) in facilitating Kenya’s efforts.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available