On April 2, 2019, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between SPRI Global Director Chris De Neubourg and Thammasat University leadership in Bangkok, Thailand. According to the MoU, both organizations intend to strengthen their cooperation, especially in the field of social policy and social protection by collaborating on developing a set of professional capacity building courses and academic programs. Existing projects will be continued and new initiatives will be developed.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available