Monday November 12 saw the beginning of Morocco’s first National Conference on Social Protection (Assises Nationales de la Protection Sociale). Its aim was to address the the lack of effectiveness and efficiency of the 120 active social protection programs, and to give the large number of specialists and stakeholders in attendance a forum to discuss concrete recommendations for a major overhaul of social protection in Morocco.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available