SPRI Global is proud to collaborate with the Department of Sociology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Employment Social Security Agency), Indonesia on our ongoing International Summer Course on Social Protection in the Changing Labour Market.
SPRI Global recently participated in Economic Policy Research Centre’s #EndChildPoverty18 conference in Kampala, Uganda, presenting research and exchanging knowledge on what works for Africas’s poorest children.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available