SPRI Global is proud to collaborate with the Department of Sociology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Employment Social Security Agency), Indonesia in organizing the International Summer Course on Social Protection in the Changing Labour Market. The course will be held this year from September 17-28 in Yogyakarta – an Indonesian city known for its rich local culture. The course is free of charge, but our total capacity for participants is limited, and participants will be selected from different countries.
For the third successive year, UNICEF’s three Regional Offices covering Africa have come together and collected studies and reports that are being produced on the continent, representing the collective knowledge supported by UNICEF in 2018.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available