Kenya joins the 60+ countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Europe that use UNICEF’s National Multiple Overlapping Deprivation Analysis (N-MODA) to analyze child poverty and deprivation in the country. The Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) has chosen MODA for estimating multidimensional deprivation and poverty among children of all ages. The study was officially launched in March 2018.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available