As part of our ongoing mission to carry out a study for the identification of the micro, meso and macro level elements linking the Assurance pour le Renforcement du Capital Humain (ARCH) program (and it’s four constituting components: health insurance, professional training, microcredit, and pension) to its objectives, SPRI Global team members recently traveled to Benin to support the efforts of UNICEF Benin.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available