It was a pleasure to support UNICEF Kenya and the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) in producing the CHILD POVERTY IN KENYA report, which will be published in December of this year. It is the first of its kind in Kenya and is being launched at a crucial development juncture, just before the design and development of the Third Medium Term Plan (2018–2022) of Vision 2030 and following the launch of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) agenda.
Members of the SPRI Global team recently presented research papers during the ISCI (International Society for Child Indicators), the APPAM conference in Brussels (Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management) and the ISI World Statistics Congress in Marrakech (International Statistical Society).
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available