In affiliation with Maastricht University and Social Policy Research Institute, we are happy to announce the publication of a new open access article in the Child Development journal. Titled A Longitudinal Analysis of Well-Being of Ghanaian Children in Transnational Families, this article is co-authored by Victor Cebotari, Valentina Mazzucato and Ernest Appiah.
We are happy to announce the publication of one of our affiliated researcher’s paper in affiliation with Maastricht University – “Explaining Children’s Life Outcomes: Parental Socioeconomic Status, Intelligence and Neurocognitive Factors in a Dynamic Life Cycle Model” by Elise de Neubourg, Lex Borghans, Karien Coppens, Maria Jansen.
Engaging Theory and Evidence
with Policy Practice
- Social Protection Course in Burkina Faso with UNICEF WCARO
- Poverty and Women’s Empowerment Analyses Workshop in Kenya
- Trends in Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment and its Relationship to Children’s Wellbeing in Ethiopia
- ‘CHILD POVERTY IN LESOTHO’ Report Now Available
- ‘MULTIDIMENSIONAL CHILD POVERTY in the Kingdom of Eswatini’ Report Now Available